Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Two Goofballs

When deciding to start a blog, one of the things that I was looking forward to was journaling the everyday life of my kids. I feel like in between the errands, laundry, lunch making, phone calls, cleaning, cooking and list making I forget to just stop and "smell the roses." I'm trying to remember to just slow down...the dirty dishes, the piles of laundry and the everyday tasks will wait. But my kids are growing up before my eyes! So in the spirit of enjoying the everyday...I came across theses pictures the other day. The kids love to hy-jack my camera and take random pictures. Usually they are snapping photos of the toilet (which they find hilarious) or the wall, but apparently they were posing for each other during their last photos shoot. I had to share because they just make me crack up...they are my little goofballs!





Air-guitar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment