Wednesday we decided to head out to the zoo. We got a large group together because most of us are on spring break (and we got a much better rate if registered as a group). We made a day out of it. Tampa is about an hour and a half drive north. I met my sweet friend Brandy who volunteered to drive us. She has an Odyssey mini-van so she could fit all of us. (On a side note I have decided I love minivans...they are chock full of so many mom friendly upgrades). So the kids got to watch movies and play games in the back all while reclining in their seats. Brandy and I got fun girl talk time in the front...so it was a win-win! Once we got to the zoo we ate a quick lunch and then headed out to see the zoo. The Lowry Park zoo is really nice with a lot of lush greenery and great attractions for the kids. It was a great time had by all...

Kaiden (Brandy's little girl) and Emerson...Emerson loves her!
A gator...regular site around Florida...but notice his missing right from paw....yuck!!!
Flamingos!!!

Hudson and his buddy Brenden!
Penguins!!
Hudson and Kaiden on the last car of the kiddie roller coaster...Look mom no hands!!

This girl loves her stroller!
One last animal...not sure what this one is...
No comments:
Post a Comment