As I have said in previous posts, it is so wonderful to be back together as a family. Seth is getting to participate in all the things that he has previously missed out on. I was just telling Seth the other night how much more content I feel now that we are back together. There is such a peace now. When we started this journey, we never thought we would be living primarily apart for almost two years. God taught us so many lessons during that time, some of which I would not have learned if we would not have gone through that separation. Any who...I will save the rest of that for another blog post...on to Donuts with Daddy!!
Emerson is attending preschool four mornings a week in Port Charlotte. We have been very happy with her school and she loves going, which is the most important thing. They have fun activities planned throughout the year. The most recent event was Donuts with Daddy. I love this idea because dads always seem to get the short straw with Father's day landing in the summer. Seth went up to school and got to spend some one on one time with Emerson and enjoyed some yummy donuts. Here are a few pics...
Apparently she ate four donuts!!
Daddy and his girl...she is holding up the cork board she made for him. It has nuts and bolts on the frame, and on the sticky it says "I'm nuts about you" and has a little pic of Em on it. Seth has it proudly displayed on his desk at work :)
Showing off her art work...doesn't she look thrilled...HA!!
Lots of Love,
The Whites
No comments:
Post a Comment